Grundens : Lawai’a – A family fishing fable.
Excited to finally be able to release this project. Back in January of this year I spent 4 days shooting a short story for Grundens on kayak fisherman Nick Wakida in Hawaii. This was a mixed media piece with both still photography and a short film. Attaching the video below with a handful of images from the still component below that… check it out.
Honored to have been able to contribute to this. Huge thanks to everyone for their help. Mahalo!
- Client: Grundens
- Production House: Verb Cabin
- Directors: Jeff Thomas and Ian Coble
- Producers: Mike Rogge, Jeff Thomas and Ian Coble
- Principal Cinematography: Jeff Thomas and Tyler Hamlet
- Aerial and Underwater Cinematography: Ian Coble
- Motion and Graphics: Blair Richmond
- Editing and Color: Jeff Thomas
- Still Photography: Ian Coble
- Huge thanks to Mat Jackson, Richard Pata, Nick Wakida, The Wakida, Furtado, and Keahi Ohanas, Old Lahaina Luau, Kawika Freitas, Craig Furtado, the island of Maui… and anyone else we might have forgotten!